Carillon Community Residential Association, Inc.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
December 21, 2011
Seminole County Sheriff’s Office
1225 East Broadway Street
Oviedo, FL 32765
Board Members in Attendance: Ken Hofer, Marylee Kraus, Scott Byers, Pete Alvarado and Lou Sposato
Pinnacle Staff in Attendance: Anne M. Smith, LCAM
Meeting was called to order at 7:05 PM. Quorum was verified. Meeting was properly noticed.
Wayne Kirkland of 1759 Carillon Park Drive inquired as to why Bahia was installed in the common area near his home, adjacent to 1746 Carillon Park Drive. This will be investigated for a possible switch to St. Augustine grass.
Motion was made by Scott Byers and seconded by Ken Hofer to approve the November 16, 2011 Board Meeting Minutes as written. Motion carried unanimously.
After review, motion was made by Lou Sposato and seconded by Marylee Kraus to approve the November financials as presented. Motion carried unanimously.
The Collections Status Report was reviewed.
Payment Plan Request
- The Board approved the proposed payment plan submitted by 1613 Carillon Park Drive.
Board Action Requests
- The Board authorized Pinnacle’s Accounting Department to write off year-end balances of less than $10.00.
- The Board agreed to proceed with a lien against 1518 Carillon Park Drive for outstanding assessments.
- The Board held further collections proceedings against 1686 Carillon Park Drive pending the outcome of the mortgage foreclosure.
- The Board approved a cost deposit in the amount of $250.00 to cover costs involved with lien foreclosure against 4477 Drayton Lane.
- The Board agreed to have Taylor & Carls monitor the mortgage foreclosure against 3449 Foxcroft Circle.
- The Board agreed to offer 3854 Regents Way a payment plan through the Attorney. Per the Board, the payment plan must include all legal fees owed by the homeowner.
- The Board will not waive any late fees or interest for 3529 Woodley Park Place; however, the homeowner can pay the remaining debt, including legal fees, over a 3-month period.
- The Board denied the tenant residing at 1950 Wrenfield Lane the opportunity to pay the homeowner’s delinquent dues.
GROUNDS & MAINTENANCE
The following items were identified and addressed:
- Madison Park bridge repairs completed.
- Pedestrian Traffic Only signs installed at Madison Park Bridge.
- Holiday décor installed.
- Various irrigation repairs completed.
- Foreclosure mows completed.
- Bulb replaced in spotlight fixture at main entrance.
- Replaced bulb at Dorchester under warranty.
- Single tennis court on Carnaby resurfaced.
- Two Pines removed at 1849 Carillon Park Drive.
- Bell warranty extended for a period of 1 year.
The following items are presented herein for your review:
- Motion was made by Lou Sposato and seconded by Ken Hofer to approve various irrigation repairs totaling $1,967.75. Motion carried unanimously.
November Non-Compliance Report and Final Notice Expirations were reviewed. The Board decided to hold further enforcement of yard issues until January 2012.
- The Board denied the 4-month extension requested submitted by 4534 Bone Lane to complete pressure washing. The Board recommended the use of PCPI.
Board Action Request
- The Board denied the request from 1546 Hunters Stand Run to repay attorney’s fees over a 2-year period. The Board offered the homeowner a 12-month payment plan instead, or they will pursue further action.
Several ARB applications were reviewed.
Tonya and Ryan Windham, owners of Grasshoppers Lawn Maintenance, attended the meeting to discuss any issues the Board may have with service. The Board is pleased with the work being performed by their firm with no remarkable deficiencies.
Board Treasurer Lou Sposato motioned to approve giving Anne Smith authority to approve up to $1,000.00 of needed repairs per month. Repairs in excess of $1,000.00 must receive board approval. Marylee Kraus seconded – motion carried unanimously.
Northview - A preliminary Settlement Agreement has been reached between all parties. Details will be finalized in the coming weeks. Management suggested preparing a letter to the community explaining the end result.
There was no new business discussed.
There being no further business to come before the Board, motion was made by Scott Byers and seconded by Lou Sposato to adjourn the meeting at 8:25 PM. Motion carried unanimously.
Anne M. Smith, LCAM
Pinnacle Property Management, LLC